Diaphragm Seal System consists of gauge pressure or differential pressure transmitter with one or two diaphragm seal. Suitable for various kinds of pressure measurement.
- High performance, high accuracy and high reliability.
- High temperature and high vacuum use (0.013 kPa abs~)
- Fast response: 200 ms
For measurement of ;
- high/low temperature fluids
- highly corrosive/high viscosity fluids
- the fluids which may cause clogging of impulse piping in the low temperature
- toxic fluids
- Various process connection size
Compensating Capillary Design
Compensation capillary type has a compensating capillary to help balance the volume and temperature of the fill fluids between high and low pressure side capillaries. This solution reduces the influence of ambient temperature drift whether it is caused by swings day-to-night, season-to-season, or shady-to-sunny.
This compensation capillary is attached to the high pressure side of the transmitter and runs along the low-pressure capillary. It is actually bundled to it. This allows the volume of fill fluid to be the same between the two sides of the transmitter and allows for ambient temperature balance between them.
Ambient Temperature Drift
Ambient temperature is the temperature around the process. If the tank is located outdoors, the transmitter and capillary system could see temperature swings day-to-night, season-to-season, or even shady-to-sunny. This change in temperature affects the fill fluid just like any liquid. The fluid contracts and expands within the capillary with the change. This can cause inaccuracy in the reading. The reading reflects a change in the fill fluid instead of an actual change in the level.
Following data shows the effect of temperature drift due to sunshine on both the compensation-type and standard-type differential pressure transmitters. The effect of sunlight was simulated by changing the temperature only within the area extending 50cm from the end of the capillary tube and the diaphragm seal on the low pressure side.
When the temperature of the low pressure side rose by 50ºC, the output of the standard-type increased by 14.0% in the 10 kPa measurement range. Meanwhile, the output of the Compensation-type increased by only 0.8%, which is 13.2% difference of the change in the standard-type.
Remote Mount Flanged Diaphragm Seal System
- EJXC80A Differential pressure remote mount flanged diaphragm seal system
- EJAC80E Differential pressure remote mount flanged diaphragm seal system
- EJXC80A Gauge pressure remote mount flanged diaphragm seal system
- EJAC80E Gauge pressure remote mount flanged diaphragm seal system